– The coordinator was a girlfriend that we are trading services:) I’m coordinating her wedding in November
– Flowers – bulk ordered from SAMS and bridesmaid, Holly, put together
– Caterer – Middle of the Island
– absolutely loved them!!! Very
simple and easy and the best food ever!
– DJ – JoD Franklin, he is from back home in Bessemer City- does a lot of DJing there
– Hair and Makeup – Beyond Expectations (Stephanie Gee, my sis, and Melissa Franklin)– couldn’t have had anyone else, would have been a nervous wreck! Sis has done my hair and make up since I was a kid in beauty pageants and dance recitals
– Clean up – The Butler Did It
– so awesome to not have to worry about tidying up after such a long, exciting day- she did a great job.
What I love about you guys:
– From our first meeting, I knew you love what you do- that meant a lot! And you love, love!
– You were both able to capture all the different emotions we both went through throughout the day
– You got my husband to take pictures! And smile at them!!!
– Neither of you has been ever ‘in your face’ – looking through the pics and watching the video was cool because most of the time, I didn’t even remember you being close enough to get the pics/video- that made us not feel like we had to be ‘on’ we were just being ourselves- I love that!
– I love the questionnaire you sent before the wedding to learn all the intricacies in the families, so smart to do that
– You really seem to care – it’s not just a job for you. That makes it so much more enjoyable for us!
Advice for future brides:
– About 3 months out I decided to take everyone’s advice and not worry over things- hard to do, but so worth it! If it doesn’t directly affect you saying ‘I do’ to your best friend, it doesn’t really matter. That day is going to happen, you are going to be married- if the flowers don’t bloom, the food is cold or it pours rain, the day will still happen and it will still be the best day of your life!!!
– I say pick the things important to you to spend on. We wanted great food and a great photographer to have the pics/video- we spent less than $200 on flowers, we made all the centerpiece items for the reception, etc.– those were not as important, so we didn’t spend a fortune on them.